- Getting Started
- Course Progression
- Quizzes, Projects & Final Exam
- Meet Your Herbalist Instructor
- Introductory: Is Herbalism Calling You! (2 hrs).
- History of Herbalism (4hrs)
- Herbalism is not a system of treatment – it is a system of curing! (2 hrs)
- The Value of the Community Herbalist (2hrs)
- The Role of the Community Herbalist (4hrs)
- Vitalism The Five Elements (20 hrs. 10 Days)
- The Biomes (4 hrs)
- Human Beings as a Species
- The Physical, Mental, and Spiritual Body (2 hrs).
- The Chemistry of the Cells of the Human Body (4 hrs).
- True Healing gifts that Nature offers us (6 hrs).
- How does the Community Herbal Program give you the skills and wisdom to take charge of your own health (2 hrs).
- The Principles of Herbalism (20hrs 10 Days).
- The effects of diet and healing (4 hrs).
- Connecting the dots between the body’s symptoms and vital signs!
- Body Mind and Spirit in Herbal healing
- Why Use Herbs that are Unprocessed
- How To Store Bulk Herbs
- Plant Names
- Parts Of Plants Used
- Plant Chemistry & Standardization
- Plant Constituents
- Herbs & Their Nutrients
- Medicinal Herb Glossary
- The Forms of Herbal Medicine
- Determining Dosages
- Native American Herbalism
- Native American Medicine of North America
- Tribal Herbs
- Medicinal Desert Plants
- Smudging & Making Your Own Smudge Bundles
- The Digestive System
- Digestive System Functions, Herbs for Digestive System Issues 10 hrs
- Prebiotics vs. Probiotics
- Types of colon cleansers
- Acid/Alkaline Balance
- Food Combining Chart
- The Nervous System
- The Nervous System Herbs for Nervous System Issues 10hrs
- Recipes for Healthy Nervous System
- The Cardiovascular System
- Herbs For the Cardiovascular System Health Issues
- Recipes for A Healthy Cardiovascular System
- Blood Pressure Regulating herbs
- Circulatory System Herbal Supportive Resources
- The Lymphatic System
- The Great Importance of the Lymphatic System
- Lymphatic Herbs and Applications
- The Immune System
- Herbs For the Immune System Health Issuea
- Tips For the Immune System
- Botanical Terminology
- The Respiratory System
- Herbs for Respiratory System Issues
- Including The Ears, Nose, Throat & Eyes
- What To Do at The Onset of A Cold/Flu
- Recipes for the Respiratory System
- Ear Coning
- The Art of Ear Coning
- How To Use Ear Cones
- Client Intakes
- The FDA Question
- Urinary Tract System Lesson Materials
- Herbs for Urinary Tract Issues
- Urinary Tract Supportive Resource
- Materia Medica
- Samples of Materia Medica
Class 22 (Part 1)
- The Muscular System
- Muscular Skeletal System herbs for common issues
Ailments of the Muscular System
- Hand on for the Muscular System
Class 22 (Part 2)
- What Is Muscle Testing?
- Strong or Weak?
- How To Muscle Test the Quick & Easy Way
- Skeletal System
- Diseases of the Skeletal System
- Herbs for the Skeletal System Health Issues
- The Skin, Hair & Nails
- Herbal Skin Care
- Problems and Solutions for Skin Care/Remedies
- Skin Care Product Recipes
- Resources for success for the Certified Herbalist!
- The Glandular/Endocrine System
- Herbs For the Glandular/Endocrine System Health Issues
- The Endocrine System & The 7 Chakras
- Recipes for a Balance Endocrine
- Women’s Health
- Herbs for Common Health Issues-
- Women’s health issues covered from menstruation to menopause. We also cover pregnancy, birth, and postpartum care
- Children’s Health Learn to treat common childhood issues to complex and common childhood diseases.
- Herbal Dosage “Resource”!
- Men’s Health
- Ailments of the Reproductive System
- Male Specific problems
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Seaweeds for Health
- Excellent Herbs for Men’s Health
- Different Types of Capsules
- How to Make Capsules
Methods of Application
Learn how to make herbal applications
- How to Make Herbal Formula
- Making Your Own Extracts/Tinctures
- Why Use Extracts/Tinctures?
- Making & Processing Your Own Extracts/Tinctures At Home
- Herbal Terminology
- Infusions and Decoctions
- How to make a proper Herbal Water Infusion and Decoctions
- Infused Oils
- Making Your Own Infused Oils
- Why Use Infused Oils?
- Methods To Make Infused Oils at Home
- Herbal Terminology
- Making Your Own Salves
- What Is a Salve?
- Why Use Salves?
- Making Salves at Home
- Compresses and Poultices
- Lozenges and so many other applications.
- Dosage Guidelines Part 2
- Herbal Safety Guidelines for Certified Herbalists
- Learn to use herbs safely
- Materia Medica
- Food Choices and Nutrition
- Herbal Terminology
- What Is Homeopathy?
- How Does It Work?
- What Are the Benefits?
- Is It Safe? Is It Effective?
- How To Take the Medicines
- How The Dilution Process Works
- Top Remedies to Have at Home
- A Simple Explanation of Potentization
- Cell Salts/Tissue Salts
- The 12 Cell Salts & Their Benefits
- Castor Oil Packs
- What Is Castor Oil?
- What Is Castor Oil Used For?
- What Is a Castor Oil Pack?
- What Are the Benefits of Castor Oil Packs?
- How Do Castor Oil Packs Work?
- How To Make a Castor Oil Pack
- Herbal Plasters
- How to Make Herbal Plasters
- Types of Herbs Use and why
- Clay Packs
- What Is a Clay Pack?
- What Are Clay Packs Used For?
- How Do Clay Packs Work?
- Important Information About Clay Packs
- The Different Types of Clays
- How To Make a Medicinal Clay Pack
- How To Make a Clay Pack
- Water Therapies and Daily Skin Brushing
- Herbal Baths and Soaks
- Cold Sheet Herbal Therapies
First Aid and Home Remedies
Bee Stings, Cuts, Minor Burns, Bug, and Spider Bites, Vomiting and Digestive Issues, Bumps and Falls, fevers, and Headaches, Toothaches, Infections, etc…..
Finally, you’ll learn how herbalists advance in their education and you will learn what it takes to start an herbal business. We’ll consider how things have changed, discussing both traditional herbal clinics and current, internet-based herbalism.
You will get a welcome email with details for your first class after enrolling in the Community Herbal Program. You will also receive an email with a download link to your written materials. The email link will cover the current class every week for an additional 40 weeks. If there are videos for that class as well, you will also get another email.
Written content will be delivered as a .pdf file. Please be sure you have a .pdf viewer installed, preferably Adobe.
A Statement of Completion
Please make sure to finish the final test, all projects, and quizzes to receive a certificate of completion.
We advise that you finish the projects, tests, and final exam even if you are only taking this course for informational purposes and do not need a certification.
Sign up today and join the hundreds of students that have taken our classes and improved their lifestyles.
© 2023 Movely. All Rights Reserved.