The information you will learn will blow you away 7 1/2 hours of amazing impactful information that can change your life!!!
Saturday, September 23rd to
Monday, Monday September 25th, 2023
Prostate disorders beg greater attention and understanding given they affect such a large percentage of the male population; more than one in three of all men over 50 will have some symptoms of prostate enlargement.
(1) 15% of men of all ages will experience acute inflammation of the prostate at some point in their lives (with 2–10% suffering from chronic inflammation of the prostate)
(2) Prostate cancer is currently the most common form of cancer in men
(3) Given the nature of the symptoms involved, prostate disease can have many detrimental effects – both physical and psychological – on those affected, with a huge impact on quality of life.
Prostatitis (chiefly: acute bacterial, chronic bacterial, and chronic non–bacterial prostatitis):
inflammation of the prostate gland
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH): non–cancerous enlargement of the prostate gland
• Frequent or urgent need to urinate.
• Increased frequency of urination at night (nocturia)
• Difficulty starting urination.
• Weak urine stream or a stream that stops and starts.
• Dribbling at the end of urination
• Inability to completely empty the bladder.
• Pain during or after urination or ejaculation
• Sex is a powerful driving force in the lives of both men and women
The benefits of a good sex life have proven invaluable, some of which include less stress and reduced anxiety, sounder sleep, and fewer colds and viruses.
We are going to teach you how to enhance your health and how to get you feeling better physically, emotionally, and spiritually.